Alpaca Motion Dress Up

{[['']]}

Alpaca Motion Dress Up
If you like Alpacas this is the game for you! This time I put triple the amount of items into my game and almost all of them change shape/color when you click on them. And for my fans out there I also put some fun backgrounds into the game (free of charge). Enjoy it, I command you! Drag and drop cute items onto the Alpaca and they will snap into place. Try clicking on the items they'll change colors or shape. Put together cute outfits and change the backgrounds for fun scenarios!

P.S. Please screen cap your Alpaca design and post it. I'm very interested to see what you make with my game and I'm sure everyone else would like to see it too.

يمكنك مشاركة اللعبة مع أصدقائك :

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

التالي السابق الرئيسية
 
جميع الحقوق محفوضة لموقع games مستضاف لدى بلوجر
تصميم ماسكوليس وتطوير عرب سوفت